"Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which all of us may meet.
By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans shall come to understand each other."
-- Louis J. Camuti

Tuesday, January 13, 2009


This handsome fella is just waiting at the Orange County Animal Services in Orlando, FL for someone to take him home and give him the love he deserves. According to rescuers, he is a real sweetie and is both people and dog friendly. If he is not adopted by a loving person/family or pulled by a rescue very soon, he will be put on the red list for this week, meaning he will be euthanized.
He is a 1-year-old tan and black male Rottweiler. Animal ID: A127801, Room #: WD37
If you are interested in rescuing or adopting this dog, please contact ALL of the following email addresses:

0 comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

About This Blog


This blog is designed to connect animals in need with people who want to help, profile animals in need, keep people informed on interesting animal related issues, news, and events, and provide a general resource for all animals lovers. There are ways in which we can all help our feathered, finned, and furry friends and I hope you can do so through my blog.
I’m just a girl doing my best to help every creature who cannot speak for himself. I hope to one day own my own rescue, but until then I will continue to do the little things I can. I’ve had many animal companions in my time, including fish, frogs, gerbils, hermit crabs, birds, cats, and dogs. I am currently the proud person of one dog, five cats and two geckos. On weekends I can be seen moonlighting as Cat Woman.

Labels

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP