"Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which all of us may meet.
By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans shall come to understand each other."
-- Louis J. Camuti

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Orlando, FL - Dogs, puppies need adopt/rescue URGENT!

Animal ID: A127783 Room No.: WD43
Hi, my name is Scar face. I am an approximately 1 year 2 month old brown and black brindle male Pit Bull-Mix. I am listed as shy and was very fearful at first. Once the shelter workers started playing with me, I was bouncing and prancing around the yard! The workers say I'm always smiling and seem like a really nice dog! Wouldn't you like to be my playmate and make me smile? I'm housebroken and walk great on a leash!

Animal ID: A127809 Room No.: WD53
Hi, I am an approximately 5 month old black and white male Pit Bull-Mix. I'm a sweet, playful pup! Please give me the chance to grow big and strong...and to know what it feels like to be loved. The workers here say I'm pretty laid back for a puppy, a little on the shy side. I just need some TLC. They also say I have tons of potential! I'm housebroken and walk on the leash well.


Animal ID: A127683 Room No.: WD36
Hi, I'm Trina, a 2-year-old female black and white Labrador Retriever. I am shy, but once I spend a little time with you, I cling to your side and don't want to be away from you. It's very apparent that I want to be a good girl, if someone would just show me what they want. I need an understanding home that's full of TLC. I will be a loyal companion forever.

These dogs are located at Orange County Animal Services in Orlando, Florida. Their time is VERY LIMITED. Their last day is Tuesday, January 20th. They must be adopted or pulled by a rescue VERY SOON, or they will be euthanized. The shelter has MANY other animals (cats, kittens, dogs, bunnies, etc.) in need of adoption. To check out the other furry friends waiting for a forever home, visit the Orange County Animal Services site.

If you are interested in adopting/rescuing one of these dogs, please contact ALL THREE OF THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES:

veronica@fldoglover.com

David.Morton@ocfl.net

Linda.Hepenstal@ocfl.net

0 comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

About This Blog


This blog is designed to connect animals in need with people who want to help, profile animals in need, keep people informed on interesting animal related issues, news, and events, and provide a general resource for all animals lovers. There are ways in which we can all help our feathered, finned, and furry friends and I hope you can do so through my blog.
I’m just a girl doing my best to help every creature who cannot speak for himself. I hope to one day own my own rescue, but until then I will continue to do the little things I can. I’ve had many animal companions in my time, including fish, frogs, gerbils, hermit crabs, birds, cats, and dogs. I am currently the proud person of one dog, five cats and two geckos. On weekends I can be seen moonlighting as Cat Woman.

Labels

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP