"Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which all of us may meet.
By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans shall come to understand each other."
-- Louis J. Camuti

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Houston, TX -Stray dog in need of foster/adoption

This beautiful girl was dropped off at a certified dog trainer's by a client who supposedly found her wandering alone. She is a product of mis-breeding, labeled a Lethal White Australian Shepherd. She is partially blind and deaf. This doesn't stop her from being wonderful or deserving a loving, forever home. She is young, eager to please, loves people, and is good with other dogs. The trainer is currently working on basic obedience with her and she is picking it up very well! The dog trainer's family would love to keep this dog, but are unable to due to living in temporary apartment housing due to Hurricane Ike.

The family is looking for someone to adopt this sweet dog or foster her until they can find the perfect forever home. If you can help, please contact me at afurryfriend@gmail.com

0 comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

About This Blog


This blog is designed to connect animals in need with people who want to help, profile animals in need, keep people informed on interesting animal related issues, news, and events, and provide a general resource for all animals lovers. There are ways in which we can all help our feathered, finned, and furry friends and I hope you can do so through my blog.
I’m just a girl doing my best to help every creature who cannot speak for himself. I hope to one day own my own rescue, but until then I will continue to do the little things I can. I’ve had many animal companions in my time, including fish, frogs, gerbils, hermit crabs, birds, cats, and dogs. I am currently the proud person of one dog, five cats and two geckos. On weekends I can be seen moonlighting as Cat Woman.

Labels

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP