"Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which all of us may meet.
By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans shall come to understand each other."
-- Louis J. Camuti

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Decatur/ Dekalb County, GA - Sponsored dog needs home for holidays!



This sweet girl was found abandoned. She had been left tied to a fence with no food, water or shelter. She is a very nice dog who deserves a second chance at life. She would love to be adopted by a nice family who would never dream of abandoning her. She is a small adult female Shepherd mix. She weighs about 30-35 pounds. She does need to put on some weight so she should weigh a little more. She is sponsored to help with her vetting. The amount of her sponsorship is $150!

She is located at the Dekalb County Animal Services facility in kennel 322-2 and her Intake # is 12456675.

If you are interested in meeting and/or adopting this sweet girl, please contact:
Kevin:
kevinjmoran@mindspring.com

or

Dekalb County Animal Services
845 Camp Rd.

Decatur, GA 30032
Phone: 404-294-2996
Monday-Friday 10am-4:30pm
Saturday 10am-4:00pm

0 comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

About This Blog


This blog is designed to connect animals in need with people who want to help, profile animals in need, keep people informed on interesting animal related issues, news, and events, and provide a general resource for all animals lovers. There are ways in which we can all help our feathered, finned, and furry friends and I hope you can do so through my blog.
I’m just a girl doing my best to help every creature who cannot speak for himself. I hope to one day own my own rescue, but until then I will continue to do the little things I can. I’ve had many animal companions in my time, including fish, frogs, gerbils, hermit crabs, birds, cats, and dogs. I am currently the proud person of one dog, five cats and two geckos. On weekends I can be seen moonlighting as Cat Woman.

Labels

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP